UMKA is a comfortable space for cooperation between employers and contractors that offers a wide array of useful tools integrated into its system:
- digital passport contains user’s data. The data is stored on the blockchain. The digital passport contains all the information about about user’s skills and qualifications, his/her workexperience and a possible list of courses completed within UMKA platform sources. The digital passport makes easier for employers to find freelancers with the required skill set;
- secure contracts using the unique AgileSC (Agile Smart Contracts) technology. Secure contracts are useful for making milestone payments as they make easier managing difficult long-term projects. In case of unforeseen situations, both parties can use UMKA Arbitration system to solve the issue;
- arbitration system is a system for resolving the disputes that arise on the platform. The Arbiter is another kind of UMKA system user, a disinterested party with a sufficient rating on the platform.
- project groups are for cooperation with groups of freelancers;
- GNMT — Google Neural Machine Translation integrated in UMKA’s chat engine to help users from different countries communicate freely;
- integrated online courses are a useful bonus for the users of the system that allows them to take online courses from world’s leading universities and learn new skills. The results are recorded in their digital passports;
- expert communities — communities and disputes that arise during the working process are moderated by the users of the platform. Users who have attained a certain rating can become Arbiters to participate in disputes, and also participate in the platform’s development by conveying the opinions of the masses.