- Sports Ledger - First sports data analytics platform to leverage the power of Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts.
- Artificial Intelligence embedded platform designed to learn, grow and adapt with the fast growth of sports data.
- Building social sports communities where fans, professional athletes and clubs can interact and exchange information in a heartfelt manner.
The Future of Sports
Sports Ledger (SPSL): A revolutionary token that will empower a revolution in the world of sports, allowing users to access an innovative, data-driven platform that utilizes the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Smart Contracts. SPSL will serve as the platform’s utility token, providing access to a variety of services and rewarding users who contribute towards the success of the ecosystem.
Sports Data is King
Data is the digital oil that fuels the Sports Ledger platform. Sports Ledger will aggregate high-quality data in order to provide users with intuitive visualisations, predictive analytics and insights into athletes’ biometrics. Sports Ledger is built on the core principle that access to sports data should not be as complicated or inaccessible as it currently is. We want to enrich the experience of sports fans and platform users by enabling them to interact and learn from the platform’s innovative data tools.
By incorporating a variety of data tools, the Sports Ledger platform will offer a range of benefits to a variety of stakeholder groups from all around the world, including academic researchers, sporting institutions, professional athletes, clubs, coaches, managers, scouts, agents and, most importantly, sports fans. Users will only need a smart device (laptop or phone) and the platform’s key - SPSL tokens - to form part of this data revolution. Thereafter, these users will gain access to a cutting-edge platform that relies on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Smart Contracts to secure data, offer new insights and reward meaningful contributions. As the first-movers in this space, we expect the number of platform users to grow at a fast rate thanks to the network effect.
The current data-sharing ecosystems within the world of sports are severely outdated and fragmented. Against this backdrop, Sports Ledger will be effective in overcoming legacy burdens and cumbersome procedures that are currently used to access sports data. This paradigmatic shift in the aggregation, processing and analysis of data will prevent decisions from being based on low-quality data, reduce information costs and resolve disparities in the data.
CORE I - Sporting Coverage
- The aggregation and delivery of sports data and statistics in an innovative, engaging and entertaining manner across a wide range of sports.
CORE II - Next-Generation Predictive Analytics
- The next era of disruption in the world of sports relates to how data is analysed by machine learning algorithms to generate accurate predictions about future outcomes.
CORE III - User-Centricity and Social Sports Communities
- Enabling individuals to build social sports communities and to monetise their own data by sharing photos and videos taken at sporting events.
CORE IV - Facilitating Interactions Between Fans and Clubs
- Fans will be able to interact with their clubs during live events and to receive rewards for their contributions on the platform, such as tickets and merchandise.
CORE V - Biometrics, Wearable Tech And IoT Devices
- Athletes will be able to store their biometric records on the platform in a tamper-resistant manner and to share these with their club and followers.