ICObazaar experts have given Perlin AA rating with 4.6 score.
Our ICO rating evaluates the overall quality and viability of the product, team, and technical implementation behind. It is calculated with a weight-adjusted formula with five factors and a separate industry expert score. Each factor evaluates an aspect of the project and its weight is related to its importance, which was determined by blockchain and finance professionals. Our rating methodology.
Each factor evaluation:
- Site: 3.9
- Team: 4.9
- Project idea and whitepaper: 4.8
- Technology: 4.8
- Media: 4.7
- Users: 0.0
Perlin is building a decentralized, privacy-preserving cloud computing network, where users can rent away their underutilized computing resources (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) to provide customers around the globe cheap and efficient compute power. Numerous blockchain projects seek to solve this issue (and some are already successfully working), Perlin clearly stands out among them in the way it approaches the problem (novel DAG consensus mechanism) and in the level of support it already got from large investors, strategic partners and users around the globe.
From the project metrics, it’s clear that bonuses for the early investors are too high (which is dangerous for investors, who are aiming to buy PERLs on the crowdsale). The team is pointing out that seed and strategic investors are willing to participate for the long term, but there is no reason why this statement can be trusted.
- Strong team/advisory board and very wholehearted support from large investors, strategic partners, and users around the globe,
- Avalanche – a novel type of the consensus mechanism, which got a warm welcome from the crypto community,
- Granted 1,300 TPS on the release of the mainnet with <5s latency and support of hundreds of thousands of nodes,
- Code reviewed by CyptoBriefing and rated “high”,
- Use of underutilized resources (smartphones, tablets, etc.) to provide decentralized, cheap, and efficient computing power,
- Good tokenomics.
Perlin Network is a well-developed blockchain project, with a strong team and high valued partnerships, though metrics looks disturbing. Bonuses are too high, and participation in the public sale for the belated investors can be dangerous. Approach to buy tokens when they will be listed on the exchange could be safer.