The world's first decentralized, AI-driven marketplace providing real-time solutions to retailers, manufacturers and consumers
It’s built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which has successfully delivered its services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers in 3 countries.
Incorporation to BVI (British Virgin Islands)
Contributors have already donated $4.2mln USD for the development and deployment of the platform. It has generated over $1mln USD revenue since its launch
The retail industry loses approximately $500bln USD per annum*. OSA DC reduces this waste by uniting producer, retailer, and consumer with its blockchain-empowered solutions, all while fixing three major issues that hinder the retail industry today:
● inventory tracking on the blockchain will solve the problem of overstocking or understocking which costs retailers $400bln USD annually*
● the blockchain’s immutable ledger will provide more reliable product data and prevent business from abusing consumer trust
OSA DC will cut back on product waste that results in a loss of $100 billion USD annually*
The platform provides consumers with transparent product information and online assistant services, while OSA DC’s AI-powered ecosystem will also give manufacturers and retailers the chance to effectively cooperate and optimize their business strategies.
By using OSA DC, consumers will provide a wealth of data while being rewarded for these contributions in the platform’s native token.
Smart contracts will keep data providers honest and consumer interests protected, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings, and rewards are stored on blockchain for accuracy and reference. OSA DC also acts as a neutral intermediary that will monitor the success of these performance indicators.
OSA DC’s AI prescription give retailers and manufacturers direct access to consumer feedback, while consumers can use this AI to make conscious, informed purchasing decisions.
1. Save money for retailers and manufacturers by referencing customer feedback for which products to keep in stock
2. Save time for consumers by allowing them to search for products quickly and efficiently using the platform’s blockchain and AI-powered inventory tracking
3. Secure health for the consumer by allowing them to make smart, health-conscious decisions for purchasing fresh food.
● Network fuel - to drive the blockchain's ledger and smart contract functionality and facilitate data collection, storage, enrichment, and analysis.
● Payment method - for inumerable business-to-business transactions and business-to-consumer services
● Platform reward - for data sharing and as an incentive for brand-specific promotional campaigns
Consumers will be able to use OSA tokens in a variety of ways:
- Pay for B2C services
- Receive exclusive promotional offers
- Purchase groceries