Millions of people read news on a daily basis. The MulTra News App pays readers for reading news. At the same time, high-quality news publishers earn substantial revenues. While music and movie distributors like Spotify and Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization. The MulTra News App is a blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses AI to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience. Mass adoption of MulTra Token is ensured because it will be the first cryptocurrency for millions of people, who will enter the crypto world for the first time by simply reading news.
Blockchain provides immutability within the MulTra ecosystem. As a utility token MulTra Token gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption, distributed circulation, lockups and staking. The ecosystem rewards all: readers, publishers and ICO investors.
· Anyone can earn MulTra Token (MTT) for reading their favorite news from their preferred sources.
· The MulTra News App automatically creates an ERC20 compatible wallet for every user. In many cases this integrated wallet will be the first crypto wallet that the mainstream public will own.
· Deplete passively earned MTT to access paid content through premium news subscriptions.
· Spend MTT for goods and services at merchants from the MulTra Network.
· Exchange MTT for fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc.) and cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH etc.) on exchanges. The integrated exchange API enables trading to convert MTT to any currency within the app.
· The MulTra News App uses already existing RSS feeds of publishers to display their news content.
· Publishers’ pre-existing affiliate links and APIs are used to integrate premium subscription payment.
· Each time readers deplete MTT to purchase premium subscriptions MulTra purchases these MTT at their market value and then pays the publishers in fiat currency. This way, conservative publishers do not need to bootstrap into the crypto world to benefit from the revolution.
The MulTra News App makes money through sponsored posts, native ads, commissions on publishers’ premium subscriptions, data analytics and revenue shares with merchants of the MulTra Network.
The company behind the MulTra ICO was founded 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany. MulTra GmbH’s digital content products received multiple awards from the European Commission. Its clients include Samsung, Deutsche Bank, Johnson & Johnson, BMW, Huawei, Lenovo, GlaxoSmithKline, and more. 2015 the MulTra GmbH founders were invited by the then French President François Hollande to the Elysée Palace in Paris to participate in the Conférence Numérique. After attending the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos, Onik Mia (Founder & CEO of MulTra GmbH) is the Vice Chair of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Media Working Group.