INLOCK - Access the purchasing power of your cryptocurrencies, without selling them.
INLOCK is a lending platform that enables cryptocurrency holders to manage short-term liquidity problems by taking a loan, using their existing cryptocurrencies as collateral. The credit transactions are established between the two parties directly. INLOCK merely acts as intermediary to record the terms of the agreement. These terms are established in a smart contract, making every credit contract between parties immutable and impossible to manipulate. Inlock (ILK) is an ethereum-based token that will be used when creating a lending contract.
- Csaba Csabai: Co-founder, CEO.
- Peter Gergő: Co-founder, CMO.
- Benedict Bánáthy: CSO.
- dr. György Cseh: COO.
Token Reserve Split 25%:
10% Founders and Team
5% Reserved for Marketing
The Inlock ICO campaign will feature a bonus campaign, and the token will not be mineable.
- plus 17% bonus ILK token Sept 15 – Sept 21
- plus 12% bonus ILK token Sept 22 – Sept 28
- plus 9% bonus ILK token Sept 29 – Oct 5
- plus 2% bonus ILK token Oct 6 – Oct 12