Hashrental - First decentralized hashing power mar
HashRental marketplace connects sellers (miners) of hashing power with buyers of hashing power through smart contracts, decentralized Escrow. It offers convenient and easy-to-use tools for all crypto-market participants to create as much profit as possible. Existing market of rent hashing power needs the safest services that the HashRental can offer.
HashRental marketplace has it’s own tokens (LUHN COIN). LUHN will be accepted as a payment for hashing power rent. LUHN coin corresponds to the price of one hour hashing power rent. Minimum amount of hashing power for 1 LUHN is determined by the current weighted average profit from mining altcoins for each algorithm. After the service is launched all users can exchange LUHN coins on hashing power and get profit. The LUHN Token is one only token to allow holders to enter and exit cryptocurrency mining investments at any time at a cheap, profitable cost through its fast exchange and no having to buy expensive equipment.
How is Hashrental different from other ICOs?
- Quick profit for ico investors 220-500% .
- Luhn coin backed by mining power and corresponds to the price of one hour hashing power rent.
- Hashrental mining system and redirecting system have been tested and launched. $544000 has already been paid to the MVP participants in cryptocurrency.
- Hashrental is the First Decentralized Hashing Power MARKETPLACE.
WHAT WILL GUARANTEE THAT LUHN TOKEN RATE WILL INCREASE?
- Luhn price on ico, without bonus = 0,00008ETH. Minimum profit from mining of one hour with Current approximate price that guarantee you some hashing power is 0.000256ETH, thus, token rate will increase up to 0.000256ETH after launching Hashrental system.
- Global increases in electricity consumption result from an increasing existing hashing power in the world. Miners gets profit for renting hashing power more than from mining on existing common pools. It will be contributed to the popularity HashRental Marketplace and increasing Luhn coin price.
- Today of widespread uncertainty and distrust in existing centralized services of renting and buying hashing power and exchange services. Reason for this suffered a major security breach. Hashing Power Marketplace must be Decentralized. This idea formed the basis of our project.
It all will be contributed to the popularity decentralized and safest service HashRental Marketplace and that's increasing LUHN coin price.
Hashrental is a decentralized marketplace with improved features and enhanced security. Hashrental connects sellers (miners) with customers through smart contracts that are the key to the safety of their money.
The team has already tested the MVP for mining and transfer of earned money. As a result, more than $544,000 dollars were paid.
The LUHN token is used to estimate the mining capacity of one hour of leasing, which contributes to an ongoing increase in the price of the token. After the launch of the service, all users will be able to exchange LUHN tokens to Hashing Power and other cryptocurrencies to make profit.
Hashrental is for now the first and only decentralized hashing power marketplace.
Large range of available coins for mining with automatic switch between them for more efficient use of the power.
How it works
Miners will connect their equipment for mining (GPU, ASICS, PC and smartphones) to HashRental servers, their hashing power transferring automatically to the pool, which the buyer choses to mine. Then sellers receive payment in ETH for the lease of smart contracts after they are confirmed. Sellers also receive payment in ETH from hashrental pools. All this is done automatically, and the process does not require complex technical skills.
The buyer chooses the cryptocurrency to mine, selects the pool and sets the necessary amount of hashing power. Then the necessary time period is set and Luhn tokens are placed in a smart contract, which provides proof of funds and ensures safe trading process.
As soon as the receipt of the necessary amount of hashing power is confirmed and the deposit is released, the party raises the dispute and engages an arbitrator, giving them the keys to decrypt the messages and work with both parties to make a decision.
The token was named after Hans Peter Luhn, who invented machines and schemes for analyzing information, primarily the widely used now hash algorithm. 1 LUHN equals the price of one hour of hashing. The minimum amount of hashing for one token is determined by the current weighted average profit from the production of altcoins for each algorithm. The initial price of the token is $0.04. The minimum profit from one hour of mining is $0.128, so immediately after the launch of the platform the price of the token can grow by $0.128.
Total tokens emission – 1,000,000,000 LUHN
1 LUHN= 0.00008ETH
Softcap = 5,000ETH
Hardcap = 49,600ETH