FinTab - description of the project
FinTab is an accounting system for cryptocurrency portfolios. Keep a record of cryptocurrencies and analyze the current state of your funds on various exchanges and e-wallets with the help of our system. Besides, we already have a working beta-version of our service.
FinTab is a SaaS product with paid services. The cost for the service for the "Pro" and "Manage" accounts will be fixed in USD, but payment is accepted in FinTab tokens (FNT).
In addition there are other interactions that perfectly complement our system.
P2P interaction: traders could sell the information about their crypto-portfolio through our system. In addition the rating of best traders will be compiled.
Advertising platform: placement and display of advertising will be held decentralized: each user can enable or disable ads. For the ads view the user obtains tokens from the advertisers.
Analytical system and recommendations for trade using Artificial Intelligence.
The reasons for FinTab tokens growth
Return on investment is based on a constant increase of FNT token rate:
- The demand for the service grows due to the constant promotion and development of the functionality.
- The burning of token ensures the deficit and the increase of token cost.
- Advertising functionality increases the demand and turnover of tokens.
Accordingly, the predicted starting point for the growth of the token rate will be the introduction of paid accounts in the system and the start of the tokens' burning.
For whom FinTab service will be useful ?
All existing solutions are aimed for a low-engagement audience:
- Private investors – users, who buy cryptocurrencies for medium and long-term positions, who are not involved in active trade and mainly rely on the growth of the exchange rate. At the same time, the number of active crypto-investors grows every day but there is no optimal solution for them.
- Traders – active users working both on short and long positions. They carry many operations; can have several active portfolios. Investment management – traders, who take third-party finances under management and have several clients.
- Funds – a separate category. It is distinguished by a large number of clients and a flow of operations.