BANKEX is building a new blockchain technology that enables the creation of Smart Assets to develop a new generation of decentralized capital markets. The project will generate the foundation for the Internet of Assets (IoA) — a online platform that allows users to tokenize real assets. It works on the principles of Bank-as-a-Service (BaaS) by using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to track asset valuation and condition. These technologies are able to create and assess highly liquid Smart Assets, which can be bought and sold worldwide. BANKEX is ranked in Top- 50 FinTech startups of the world. BANKEX is supported by 10 banks and has its own research lab to develop new blockchain applications.
Token Sale Details
Token Sale Details Start: November 28, 2017 End: December 28, 2017 Price: 1 ETH = 500 BKX Accepting: BTC, ETH, Waves, TIME, Lightcoin, SALT
What is the aset tokenization?
Tokenization is the process of protecting sensitive data by replacing it with an algorithmically generated number called a token, much like a website domain is a representation of an IP address on the internet, a token is a representation of information on the blockchain. By processing this information BANKEX PoA can perform actions that would usually require a third party for verification. Simply put - tokenization of assets is basically the process of passing on the rights to an asset into the blockchain and making it globally available. BANKEX tokens carry both functions: utility and security, while serving as a gateway to the platform they are also backed with the real world assets.
Problems asset tokenization solves
- Numerous asset owners - this creates barriers to effective communication, distrust and making it harder to reach common ground.
- High dispersion of assets - this results in blurred understanding of real cash flow that is generated by every single asset.
- Long period of launching projects to achieve desirable liquidity.
- Inability to enter the financial markets to attract sufficient investments for non-public companies.
- Complicated process of keeping track of the lifecycle of an asset before sustainable cashflow reveals.
- High legal and accounting expenditures caused by asset transfers if early investors sell their assets at peak profitability.
- Complexity of asset withdrawal when the terms of contract are not fulfilled for any reason."