Assistive Reality is an Australian start-up project created by a team of forward-thinking professionals consisting of Bio and Information-Systems experts with strong experience in AI systems, user interface design, 3D modelling and a driving interest in human-augmentation technology. We believe when you embed sufficiently comprehensive AI into an Augmented Reality software solution, the resulting multiplier effect on human consistency, processing speed, memory and parallelism will improve the human quality of life, allow us to compete with pure-AI systems in the future, and potentially slow down or prevent an outright overtake of human work effort by AI.
By running an Assistive Reality application on your phone, tablet or headset you can recognise the incredible potential of Augmented Reality, getting a glimpse into a future long touted as Sci-fi, but rapidly become reality. AI assistance delivered by Augmented Reality devices will improve the lives of professional and home users around the world. As a group, we feel VR, AR and MR hardware is reaching early maturity and the timing is right to launch a dedicated Augmented Reality software company now, with the goal of delivering advanced multi-platform AI-integrated AR & MR software to new devices beyond 2018.
ARX tokens can be directly used for:
• Downloading Augmented Reality apps from Apple and Google stores (we use a redemption smart contract)
• Accessing premium multiplayer AR zone
• Renting, claiming or purchasing physical locations for AR content
• Placing advertising banners into locations in World 1
• Placing business locations and interactive purchase bots into AR zones (e.g. shopping malls, bus stops, walkways)
• Creating consumable AR tours within World 1
• Activating AI-guidance within World 1 or Profession
• Purchasing a content or skills pack within World or Profession
• Team member names, Twitter and LinkedIn links