AQUA Intelligence is the first decentralized integrated system of customer profiles for the hospitality industry on the international market. Using the state-of-the-art blockchain technologies, AQUA Intelligence will help consumers to monetize their data using a simple and convenient ecosystem model. At the same time, AQUA gives customers the opportunity to validate data and optimize their loyalty bonuses by participating in the AQUA ecosystem.
- Reliable customer profile. A secure, integrated system of profiles is built on the basis of the blockchain technology.
- More revenue. AQUA increases profit opportunities for the hospitality with more data.
- AI + Forecasting. Artificial intelligence and data provide an important insight and valuable predictions for hotels.
- Loyalty points. Maximizing benefits received in line with loyalty programs for both customers and hotels.
- API access. Developers plan to open access to data and profiles for easier integration with other systems.
- Awards and bonuses. Rewarding customers for their support and provided information with tokens.
The team includes such prominent figures as Rick Hilton, a co-founder of Hilton & Hyland, Harsha Cuttari, the founder of Kroleo Studios, and others.
By the end of 2018 the team plans to complete the development of their blockchain, integrate hotel dat into it, develop AQUA mobile app, develop and launch AQUA RMS platform.
- Pre-sale started on May 7, and will last until July 30.
- Type of the token - ERC-20
- 1 AQX equals $0.25.
- Total supply is 500,000,000 AQX